Sunday, January 06, 2008

Weekend Recap

This weekend I did a total of 6 miles. Today I did 2 miles in 27 minutes and 50 seconds.I made it to the gym everyday this weekend for 30 minutes. I am quite proud of myself.

My first open house went ok. I had 2 groups through and I might have a shot of working with one of them. They were going to go to open houses today and see if they could find a REALTOR they liked. Hopefully they liked me! It's a good thing that rejection, at least on a professional level, doesn't bother me or my self esteem would be shot. I would probably have to go to the gym more to make up for it. Did I mention I feel thinner?!

WOS called today. It was pretty nice not hearing from him for the last 3 days. I told him I went to the gym. He asked if I missed my old workout partner. I told him I missed my trainer. He has court tomorrow for something. He had $2300 in fines to pay and somehow now he only has $900 in order to get back his license...or so he thinks. The lady at Child Support Recovery Services has put something on his license so he can't get it back until he pays. Won't he be pissed.

I have a lia sophia meeting on Monday and 3, hopefully huge, parties this weekend. I am in dire straights this month and this is my only way out of it. If I can do $3500 in parties in the next week I can make $1000 by the 20th so I could pay my bills. I do have a closing coming up .It's not a lot but right now I will take every little bit I can.

Here's looking ahead to Thursday and a hook up with RG.

No comments: