Sunday, January 27, 2008

Two-a-Day

Unfortunately I am not talking about sex. Even with my big toe throbbing ans seeping blood I still went to the gym twice today. Since I can't do my usual powerhouse run I thought it might help boost some metabolism. I walked for 50 minutes this morning on an incline. This amounted to 2 and a half miles. Not only had my toe bled through both band-aids and my sock but it REALLY hurt. Tonight WOS came over to make a cake with his daughter, (not to worry, I am on a mission so I will NOT consume the whole thing.) I decided that I would go back to the gym so I walked half a mile in 12 minutes on an incline and then did a small abs and moderate arms work out. I have a 10 lbs. medicine ball at my house so I have been using that for anything and everything if I have a few minutes.

The dress for my sisters wedding is strapless and I really want/need to do some major toning on the upper body so that I look even hotter than I plan on looking in it. May 10 or bust. I don't know if it physically possible for me to drop 5 sizes by then but I am going to do everything healthy in my powers to make that happen. Except give up alcohol and cream chesse, and any other kind of cheese, and chicken nachos and cheese wantons from the ID. And cocnut shrimp and baked potatoes from Outback and Taco Pizza from Happy Joes. That's it...I will only eat them in moderation and only if I get lucky enough to have a date that they are paying for, except the alcohol and cheese and anything with cheese.

Aside from some friendly banter I have no scandalous run-ins or calls from RG.
Speaking of which in a round about way...I sent out a couple of texted and MSP friend has not responded at all. I seriously think he is mad that I didn't fuck him while he was down here. I have a hard enough time screwing one of my friends let alone screwing 2 guys that are my friends and who are friends. That would be one big ugly triangle that I want no part of.

Well it looks like my daughter wants to do some exercises so I am off for some more...wish it was sex.

No comments: