Friday, January 11, 2008

True Colors

I am SO pissed! Alcohol definately helps to show peoples' true colors. RG came over an hour after he texted me. He was on the phone for a good 15 minutes in the beginning. From the moment he walked through my door he had a major chip on his shoulder. Knowing him like I do I knew he had consumed way too much alcohol and he was his asshole persona.CL had sent a sexually explict, funny drunken text. To make a long story super short he completely snapped at me. After he said he was going out with friends I dropped a proposition for an afterhours for 2 party. No response. I guess in his state he thought he sent one back because he snapped, "I told ya I'd call when I left". Ah, no ya didn't. It was not a big deal but I didn't like where this was heading. He actually made a move on me this time. I must say that the first 3 times we had sex I was in awe. Now I have come to understand the way his body works. Lots of alcohol=Limpy, limpy limpy. Now, regardless, he is ever the giver and gave me mine more times than I can count in the hour and a half he was here. No alcohol=very short sex time but we definately stand at attention. Anyway he just continued to be crass and almost down right rude. All he kept saying was I can leave if you want me to. Which now in retrospect may just have been his way of getting reassurance that I really did want him.

His whole asshole behavior was a real turn off. I have dealt with that with WOS for the last few years and I am not going to let anyone regarless if you are a friend or a fuck to be an asshole to me. My afterhours time is about me. Come in happy and ready to pretend that nothing else matters. This is our time to pretend and have crazy, uninhibited sex. I am not going to be hitting RG up anytime soon that's for sure. Stupid, drunk dickhead just lost the best afterhours he had had in a while.

No comments: