Monday, January 07, 2008

2 Hours to Kill

So I was supposed to have a jewelry meeting tonight but due to the fog I didn't want to drive way out of town. On the way home from picking up my daughter at daycare I dropped a text to RG asking what he was doing this evening between 6 and 8. He was going to watch the game at 7. I told him it was to bad he had plans because I wasn't going to my meeting and I had a sitter so he could have done me. He said he could do both. I went to the gym first and did a mile and a half. I really didn't work too hard but I was planning on a workout of a different kind in less than 2 hours. So after I dropped her off I dropped by his place.It was a little different since no alcohol was involved. After idle chit chat for a good 15 minutes, (Hello, you know what I am there for so jump me already) he sighed, "Oh D", and sat down on the edge of the couch. I moved in and that's where it began.I usually have "lights dimmed sex" or "lights out sex". RG is much more of a "lights on" kind of guy. No problems here. Even though the sex was still hot, it was not nearly as long as it has been the past couple, alcohol induced times. He is an eyes closed kisser. And I am not sure if he is much of a BJ guy because when I went down on my knees he didn't let me stay there very long until he threw me up on his bed. He DEFINATELY likes to go down. That is fine with me because the man has skills.I have already solicited him for Thursday night after I go out with my friends. Here is my dilema... I am always soliciting him for sex and always making the first move so... is he not that into me or is he so into me that he can't or is afraid too? (Remember I have been friends with him for 12 years.)

No comments: