Saturday, January 05, 2008

Damn it Feels Good

I forgot just how good a hard workout can make a person feel. I made it to the gym again today. I feel thinner, skinnier, sexier all from just a workout. Did I mention I feel thinner?! I know it is all in my head but I am now obsessed with winning this little competition and starting off my newly singleness with a bang. I want a hot summer body and I am going to do whatever,(aside from eating disorders and steriods) to get it. My body is not bad so I really shouldn't complain, but I do still have a little of the baby weight that I would like gone. I realize that I will probably never again be a size 8 (having baby = more curvy hips and bigger boobs)but if I lost the baby weight and 10 more pounds I would feel really great. It was kind of difficult on NYE to see all the younger,skinny girls at RG's birthday bash and not be jealous. I have never let age get in the way but I am almost 33 and he just turned 28. On a positive note, he could have had his choice of any younger, skinnier girl but he came to my house...to be with me... after hours... on the biggest night of the year.

So tomorrow I will get to the gym in the morning and then go to my open houses (cause us REALTORS have to work on Sundays) and then who knows, maybe I will do a "two a day" tomorrow.

No comments: