Saturday, January 19, 2008

I Bit the Bullet

So I was sitting there aimlessly at my open house today. There was not a soul out due to it being the coldest day of the year (with wind chill -25). No one was home either because I went through my contacts and hit up every single person. No one answered their phone. Then I did it. WTF! I sent RG a text asking him if he was still up for the overnight paid trip with my company. I swear I am not dickmotized (OEN). I would just rather bank on a sure thing than nothing at all. Plus nothing says that I can't talk with other peolpe while we are out and about. Maybe I can score some digits for a rendevous at a later date. Did I just make RG sound used and cheap by referring to him as a "sure thing?" Nothing will ever lessen his opinion of himself so it doesn't matter. He sent a text back saying that he was still up for it and I let him know that I would get back to him with the details when I got them. Short, sweet and to the point.

In WTF? ramblings today:

1. I sent a text to all my friends on Thursday letting them know that Strep Throat had not killed me off and that if anyone wished to bring a get well present then ice cream would be wonderful. NO response from anyone!?! WTF!

2. WOS calling every night while on his "sabbatical" north and acting like nothing is wrong. WTF!

1 comment:

Milwaukee Girl said...

He is a sure thing - and who cares if he's cheap :)