Thursday, January 10, 2008

Not Exactly

Boring, boring, boring. That is how the last few days have been. I weighed in on Wednesday and ended up half a pound heavier. Not exactly the results I had hoped for.I know that this is do to my working out and holding more water in my muscles and since my clothes are fitting differently I don't care. In the next 2 weeks my metabolism will kick up and pounds will start falling off. I did go to the gym today and so I feel good about that.

WOS came to see his daughter last night. I left for a few minutes to run to the office and fax a sales contract and he called 15 minutes after I left to say she was through a fit and crying. Who's the parent? He has no idea how to parent and she will be able to walk all over him his whole life if he doesn't step it up.

I am meeting some friends out tonight and was supposed to have a hook up with RG. I sent a text but haven't heard back yet if we are still on. I don't really expect him to tell me "No."

Heading up to see the in-laws this weekend and I think WOS is going so that should be interesting sleeping arrangements. He ain't sleeping with me! SIL and I are taking the kids up Friday night and after my jewelry party on Saturday, which I hope won't run too much past 3, to head for home. I can only stand my mother-in-law for a short time. You would think that after my high patience level with my MD kids all day that I would have some for her. I don't.

No comments: