Friday, December 28, 2007

So last night a friend come in from out town. He used to live here and came back for a visit. Two of my girlfriends, him, one of his friends and RG went out. This was the first time since my X-mas party that I have actually seen RG. I talked to him on the phone briefly Christmas Eve and via text but that's it. One of my friends was so excited to see "the awkward moment" (the first time you see someone after having sex) but to her dismay, it wasn't there. There is no awkwardness. As the night went on and the drinks kept coming I wasn't sure if I should persue Round 2 or see what happens. At the last bar of the night our playful banter started. As did that of my out of town friend. He was looking to have a party for 2 back in his room. I am just not interested. Needless to say was that all he got was a hug at the end with a promise to go out again tonight. On the way home I bit the bullet, sort of and sent RG a generic text. I must admit that I was a little disappointed that he didn't make an effort to come over. So after a little texting he asked what I was going to do. I wasn't sure if he was referring to right now at 3:00 in the morning or about our out of town friend scenario so I responded in the now. I said I was going to soak in the tub and try to get rid of my headache since I wasn't wealthy enough to emply a masseur. And then there it was...the response I was hoping for. "Anything I can do to help you out?" Which I got at 4:30 this morning because I passed out! ARG!!!!!! Needless to say I had such a bad headache that I didn't feel up for sexcapades but if he was offering to put his hands on my body and rub then AMEN!I figured that since it had been an hour and a hlaf that he was probably asleep now so I sent a text at 8 when I got up saying that I really missed out and that had I not passed out then I would definately have taken him up on that offer and next time I will skip the bath. Oh what could have been! So we are all going out again with the exception of RG who has to work. I think we may go out to his establishment though
so I may have to get "left" and catch a ride home from him. My house is right on his way so it's not like he would have to go out of his way.

No comments: