Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Rampage Continues

After the fiasco on the 23rd, (I didn't think it was that big of a deal) WOS calls me tonight and just blows his stack. He wasn't there on the 23rd, he called me on the 24th around 4 and said he'd call me back in half an hour...you guessed it, I never heard from him so I went to SIL's house again. He called me on Christmas at 9:30am and I called back arond 3:30pm to let him know when we would be home and that I would make whatever arrangements so that my daughter could give him his present. Never heard back. Tonight at 5:00 he calls me ranting about the 23rd. I guess he went to the court house today and I have no idea what he did there but he informed me that tomorrow he was going to see my lawyer because he was sick of dealing with me. Good Luck...both getting in to see her because she is so busy and with her because she has it in for you buddy. She was recommended to be by members of the police department as well as an Assistant District Attorney. Throughout our whole conversation he kept telling me how I wasn't going to get what I wanted and how he was going for 50/50 and all the next holidays because he missed Father's Day ( I called him after my open house and he had a pity party and didn't want any help), the 23rd (he never called me or I would have let him know that I got plowed out), the 24th (he never called me back) and Christmas (he never returned my call.) He keeps throwing "Contempt of Court" in my face since he hasn't seen her every night for 2 hours like it says in our papers and how I broke all my wedding vows because I gave up on him. I guess he has not tried to see things from my perspective at all. After looking through my papers I am glad I hired a GREAT attorney. I had said that I would allow for WOS to see his daughter every night but after reading this it says "a minimum of 3 nights". Well guess what? I am busy the next 2. On another positive note...I think they may have garnished his paycheck because he made some snide comment about it. And I think financing is coming together for my other headache (client). The end of 2007 and start of 2008 are looking better and better.

No comments: