Thursday, February 28, 2008

Best One Yet

3 miles in 37:36! Booyah! My best 3 miles yet! After I run I do weights. I try to mix up my routine so I alternate between upper and lower and always try to get core in. I am looking for some tips on the tummy area. I am looking a fat burner that works to help with the metabolism. I do free weights and use either the BOSU or stability ball but it's just not coming off. I have great tight abs. They are just trapped under a tiny spare tire.

I have not talked to RG lately. He didn't make it over the other night but he did text to say he was going to his other job.

St. Patrick's Day is coming up and I am going to participate for the first time in years. I am making an iron-on for my tshirt which says "No I don't have any Irish in me" on the front and then on the back I am going to put "but I'd like some!" Then my girl friend is going to cut and tie it for me. This should hopefully be a fun, scandalous filled day. Unfortunately it will occur 2 days after my sisters bachlorette party. I hope my town can handle what is about to transpire. Two short weeks after that I get to go tear up Milwaukee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sadly, there is no way to target specific fat areas. All you can do is tone the muscle underneith and try to reduce overall bodyfat through cardio and calorie reduction. But I'll bet it's not so bad, women always think they look worse than they do.