Sunday, February 10, 2008

It All Makes Sense

After looking at the calendar I have discovered that I am just suffering for really bad PMS. Hence the cravings and being tired all the time. I hope it doesn't decide to arrive Friday or Saturday next week or that would really put a damper on my out of town festivities. Since I have been working out so much it is kind of hard to tell if it will be on time or early.

When I weighed on Wednesday I had gained back half a pound. (I said my eating sucked becasue of PMS.) Thursday since we didn't have school my daughter and I went to get pizza for lunch. I ate a lot of it. In fact, I ate all but the 2 pieces she did. Saturday I decided that if my cravings for food were going to continue then I needed to combat it with a harder workout. I did 3 miles in 45 minutes instead of my usual 2miles. Then I went to the bar and ate a helping of french fries (they are they really good crinkle cut ones) and drank 4 beers. Sunday I went to the gym and did the 3 miles in 43:40 and stepped on the scale to discover that I had not only lost the half I had put back on but an additional half as well. I just needed to boost the old metabolism a little. My food cravings have vanished and now I am just tired which leads me to believe that my weekend out of town will be ruined. Maybe it's for the best.

I have been waiting for Single in Milwaukee to post about the cruise or at least call and give me the details but so far she has been MIA. I hope she is not lost at sea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It doesn't sound like she had a very good time. I think her boyfriend is a gambling addict. I also think he's using her as a rebound girl.

daynad228 said...

I asked her if she was done with him nad she said she was on the fence. I asked what she would tell me if the roles were reversed and her response was " I could do better so dump him." I told her to follow her own advise. I also told her to take a year and come down and live with me and just get a different perspective in aanother city. I think she will stay with him. Everyone has a breaking point and a person can only hide their true colors for so long. I wish I hadn't been blind to my ex's for so long.