Sunday, February 10, 2008

Milwaukee Or Bust

I talked to MG today and she said it was fine if I wanted to stay 2 nights when I go. In fact, she said with all the drinking and hooking up I would be encouraged to Stay the whole weekend. She said I would not believe all the single men going. **Happy Dance** I could get laid. Since what happens there stays there that also means his number, his name...it will be like for 2 days I am a totally different person. I can be anyone I want. Who do I want to be? I haven't let the "alter ego" Dayna play in a while. Oooh I can hardly wait...fresh meaT I mean men! Since that happens April 4th I am hoping to be down 10 pounds and 3 sizes by then. When I can do 3 miles in 36 minutes then I will add on mile 4. Hopefully that will happen in the next 3 weeks then I should be smoking hot. Look out men...I am on a mission.

I talked to RG today, I mean actually talked on the phone. At least when I call he doesn't avoid it and send me to voicemail. I just wanted to make sure that he got my text message about Friday. Yep he got it. He got the one from the bar yesterday which means he got my booty call and ignored me. MG and I decided that if he makes a move on me Friday then I should not turn him down but just fuck him like the whore he is. I can so do dirty whore sex (with him as the whore. Remember, my compnay paid for the X-mas party and this overnight trip and he is tagging along which makes him bought and paid for.) Remember THAT when you're screaming MY name bitch.

WOS called last nught to see if he could see his daughter today. I told him we would be home after 5 and guess what...it's 6 and I haven't heard from him. He sounded really out of it when he called so I wonder if he wasn't under the influence. I swear he calls just to see if I am going to say "No" that way he can be mad at me for something. He has sure earned his nickname. I would love to write a tell all book out dealing with someone with an addiction but I would have no idea where to begin.


54 days til MKE and counting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uk, who counts down for a trip to Milwaukee? :)

daynad228 said...

Someone who hasn't seen their good friend for six months because you live in different states...someone who is looking to "get lost" for a weekend...someone who has a psycho ex-husband that knows her every move in this town but hasn't a clue in MKE...someone who is VERY much in need os a small vacation from reality. Basically because I haven't seen as much of MG as I would like since I left there in 2003.