Friday, February 01, 2008

Ramblings

Today we took our special ed kids roller skating. (I work at the high school.) How much fun that was! We had a total blast not to mention the great workout it provided. That was still not enough for me and I went to the gym as soon as I got home. I did interval training with the intervals being 1 minute and then a higher incline. When I reached 10 minutes than I lowered the incline until it got back to zero. Then I ran half a mile in 5 minutes and went to the weights. The pair of jeans that I would like to fit into by February 15th fit in my waist and butt, however, they are a little snug in the thigh area for my liking. I really hate lunges and will avoid them at all costs but it looks as though I have to add them on.

MG ordered the opening day tickets because I decided that I was going to go. I love going out of town because for a brief time I can pretend to be anyone or anything I want. It is my 'Mental Break" from the reality called my life. I decided not to ask some booty (RG) to go but rather be able to flirt all I want while I am there. Who knows, depending on MG's schedule I may stay Friday and Saturday both. I haven't left my daughter for 2 nights before so I think I am long overdue. Sorry Grandma and Grandpa:)

I only heard from WOS once this whole week. That is so nice when I don't have to deal with that. The one time he called was just to say that he wasn't going to make it over to see his daughter. YEAH...for me!

No comments: