Friday, February 29, 2008

An Attempt

WOS just left. He is in some small way trying to negoiate the divorce but instead of talking specifically about that he just whines about how unfair everything is and that he shouldn't have to pay child support if he has no rights to his daughter. Complete drug treatment, get a job, register a stable address and complete your Pareting class. These are all things that need to be done before I am willing to give any. It's not that I don't want him to see her, but as a parent my job is to keep her safe. His situation is not safe. He is just so delusional that it is hard to talk to him. He keeps saying that he has to work around my schedule to see his daughter and then the majority of the time doesn't call or show up. I don't see how this is my fault. Sometimes I need a little more than 3 hours notice that you are free. How rude.

He told me that he has heard great rumors about me when I go out. My response was that his "friends" are probably over embellishing and I only wish I was having that much fun. Just wait til those from the bachlorette party, Milwaukee, St. Pats Day, my birthday and my sisters wedding start rolling in. The next 60 days are going to be scandalous fun;)He said he had heard things about RG and me. He wasn't going to listen though because RG and I are just friends. No response from me, I plead the fifth.

The more I think about it the more I think I should just go to court and not try to compromise. I am not afraid. There is a chance that he may get some of the things done on his list of "must-haves" but he is not motivated enough to do them all. He gets in this state of mind every so many months and then filters off. The cocaine always calls him back and he always goes. Sorry, piece of shit, waste of space. Pick on someone in your own class.

No comments: