Saturday, February 23, 2008

Premeditation

Every move is calculated. Every outcome and scenario is played multiple times. Every word uttered is hoping to get the right response. Words keep coming out until the optimal respone is received. I realized that I have great new quality...I can be very manipulative.

I realized this as I pushed send as a text went on it's merry way. Immediate response. I have a pretty good idea what is going through the head of the receiver. I planted the same thought in the head of WOS. That fucker called me last night and I told him that I didn't care to listen to his sob stories and I was so pissed out him not being able to be a decent human and pay his child support and really I just hated him and that I had to get off the phone or I would say things that I would regret. He seemed pretty shocked. He was really shocked when he asked if he could see his daughter tonight and I said that I had plans at 7 but before that was fine. He asked if he could stay and watch his daughter and I said no she was going to spend the night at my parents that way I didn't have to come home. I want him either so pissed he does something really stupid and I get a restraining order so he gets tired of his "wife" making him look like a fool that he agrees to the divorce. He has Carrie the Crack Whore and Angie the Home Wrecker. I have RG who I fuck and I am still waiting to find out who is the man I date.

I put the same idea in RG's head. He tried to sound all cool and nonchalant "I'll give ya a shout later." Whatever fucker. You and I both know you are gonna call and now your interest is piqued because you can't figure out what, or who is occupying my time until much later. He will ask in an "I really don't give a fuck" way and see what kind of goods I give up. Sorry honey, the goods are mine. We obviously need to have a little talk while we are semi-sober. I have some big events coming up that will be alot more fun if I can be scandalous.

WOS called back saying that he wouldn't make it over. I got all dressed up for nothing. He was digging. What am i out to do, is it a date. I paused at that one and said no. Now his head is racing. Neither him or RG will be able to think of anyone else tonight and I will be somewhere no one can find me. I am looking so good though that we might have to head out for a quick one on our way home. I definately can't let this one go to waste.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A girl manipulate someone? How shocking! :)

daynad228 said...

I had never thought of myself that way before so it was a rather eye opening experience to see myself setting the stage. The best part is that it worked better than I thought it would.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, it always works. You're a little to jaded to your own feminine charms.