Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Strings Or No Strings

First let me say that I came down with the flu on Saturday and strep on top of that Monday so my life has been miserable for the last 72 hours.

Next: ANON made a comment on my last post and I went to respond and decide it was too long so I would just ponder his/her statement in my next post. The was along the lines of how it seemed that I was trying to create a relationship out of a "No strings attached" situation.

Let me start off by saying that I am not against the idea. Get rid of the Mr. Asshole persona and the amount of booze he consumes and you have the only man who has never let me down. My Prince on a white horse so to speak. Always there to rescue me. I am also aware that we may be at different places in our lives. He is the one who said that he didn't want me to fuck anyone else. I didn't coerce anything like that out of him. I am totally fine with the whole "fuck buddy" thing. I just want to know what are boundaries are and we have not yet discussed it. So he doesn't want me to fuck anyone else but can I date? I am fine with that and in the event that I meet someone of interest then I end our agreement. However, I am not one to do the whole double standard thing. If you can do it I can do it.So we already know that he doesn't want to hooking up so if that's the case then he can't either. So what is that? An exclusive "fuck buddy" relationship with dating privleges? What if he doesn't want to to date either? So we are not dating anyone or each other and we are not having sex with anyone but each other, what do you call that? I call that, "No way in hell is that exceptable to me!" I need attention. I need male companionship. I will not be someone's dirty little secret. If I am good enough for you to bed then I am good enough for you to take out in public.

Short response: A realtionship I am open to if it happens. I am not holding my breath. Boundaries? Where are they? I will need some definate ones in place before April 3rd or it is anything goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no getting rid of the a-hole persona. Once an asshole, always an asshole.

daynad228 said...

Even if it is just a cover? He isn't an asshole per se just comes across as the "I don't give a fuck" guy. Is it really "no strings attached" if he attached the first strings?