Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Weigh Day

I am thinking about skipping Weigh Day today and waiting until the 'water retention thing goes away. I was a whole pound heavier yesterday and I definately felt like it while I was running. On the bright side...I did 3 miles in 40:52! Take that water weight! I feel a little better today but I don't think the scale will give me a fair reading.

Monday my daughter was sick and I called everyone looking for someone to do me a favor. RG was the only person who called back to see what I needed but he was on the other side of town heading to a sporting event. At least he called me back. I still don't know what time we are leaving on Friday. He is trying to get hi shift covered. WOS is MIA. That's how I like him best. Or that's how I like him at all.

No comments: