Friday, February 15, 2008

NSAD

Instead of loathing Valentine's Day, I joined others around the porld in celebrating National Single Awareness Day. I had no idea this was actually a holiday until I read OEN's blog. What an amazing idea! I may not have gotten roses (which aren't my favorite anyway), chocolate (I don't eat that much of it anyway), or loving of any sort. I alos did not have to BUY anyone else silk boxers, dinner, cologne, etc, etc,etc. I worked, I went to the gym (water retention and all) then my daughter and I came home to our happy house and set up her tent in the middle of the living room. She had the most fun trapping the poor dog inside.

WOS called me in the morning saying he had a present for his daughter and to call him back. I tried his phone 3 times and it was disconnected. He did not leave me a forwrding number. I work in the dungeon at the school and I don't get service in certain areas. If someone calls it will only come up "missed call" but not provide the number. I have told him this many times but we all know what someone's brain on drugs looks like. He never called back and I am leaving today at 4 so I am sure he will call a zillion times and it will be all my fault that he couldn't see her on Valentine's Day.Instaed of dealing with his stupidity I am simply giving my phone the night off. The message will say I am out of town and will return calls on Saturday after 4:00. That will lead to a huge barrage of nasty calls and voice messages. I may then have to get a restraining order due to harrassament. I should have thought of this a long time ago.


Cheers to getting away tonight for some much needed fun time!

No comments: